Welcome to our “Reading Den” kick off your shoes & come on in! Lists, links, authors & news ... & lots of helpful, piffy reviews. So grab a latte’ & a comfy chair… we have a lot of books to share.
What makes us special?
Reading and books in general have been a huge part of my life since I was a little girl. Honestly, I just can’t imagine what my life would be like without books. I have great respect for those who share their imaginations and literary creativity with the world…However, my personal admiration plays no role in my opinion of the book itself. – I do not give good reviews, they are earned. My opinions are honest, unbiased and presented in an informative and easy to navigate format. It’s my goal to share the magic of books with others in a friendly setting, much like sitting with friends in the den.
click to send email.
…”Character is more
than a fictional creation.”
Just Finished HardCover & PaperBack Titles
What I’m Reading Now
Top 10 Challenged of 2015
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- I Am Jazz by Herthel & Jennings
- Beyond Magenta by Susan Kuklin
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
- The Holy Bible
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Habibi by Craig Thompson
- Nasreen’s Secret School by Jeanette Winter
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Visit us at our new home